Friday 10 June 2011

The Country Club Near Bude

So, now that I'm settled in somewhere again, we are now at the Country Club! It's really a lovely place with a variety of animals such as peacocks, squirrels, ducks and more peacocks. The atmosphere is just lovely, meaning we have enough space in our little cottage without being completely deserted. There isn't great storage and I have to share a room again, but it still is really lovely.

Some ducks that wander around.
 This duck is... stupid. The reason I say that is because she started out with 10 ducklings. Now she has 1. How can you do that? Losing that many little ducklings within a week? I don't even know how that is possible.

A magnificent peacock.
 This is the first time I have caught a peocock on camera doing this. I've missed it twice.

One of the squirrels that comes.
Seeing all the animals here is really nice. I like to be able to look out the window and see an animal down there just walking around. And getting so close to a peacock that I can touch it is really cool.
We are here at the Country Club for 2 weeks and 2 days and I think I'm getting pretty good at these multi-hour journeys!

0 comments: